Other physical symptoms like quicker heart rate, sweating, feeling like your stomach is churning, nausea could all be part of the feeling of fear.
- Take a hold of your fear, recognize it.
- Decide to act, act with urgency, commit yourself to it and don’t look back.
- Facing your fear is the only way to get out of this state. Jump into activities that take you out of your comfort zone. It is the unknown only as long as it is not ventured into.
- Procrastination and finding excuses to put it off is just your unpreparedness to face it. Have you ever watched a bungee jumper at the edge of the cliff, can you feel what is going on in his/her mind, the longer they stand there contemplating the task the faster they are going to turn back and run away from facing their fears. The success rates are higher among those who just do it.
- The ones who go ahead and take the leap are not free from fear, but they do it despite the fear.
- There is no soft pedaling on this one, just face your fears.