Welcome

"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing, that's why we recommend it daily." - ZigZiglar

Friday, January 14, 2011

Words have power - speak your way to success!





I speak a lot! lol....  my friends will tell you that.
What do I speak or for that matter what do you speak?
Just take a pad and note down the content of your speech, each time you open your mouth, for an hour and classify them under these categories
a) positive
b) negative
c) doubt filled
d) useless trash / just meaningless 


Try it, you may find that a major part of your words fall under the last three categories unless you have become aware of the power of your words. 


If that is the case then you need to read further into this....
Yes! let me tell you again you can speak your way to success!
This is no con speech that I am talking about here. I am talking about speech that can build you up; positive affirmations, power affirmations, positive words - call it what you want. 
When you speak a word, you release power into the environment, don't believe it? 
Ask the mantra chanting people.. ask the religious folks, ask the yoga fans.. they use words.. 


Yes words have power so when you use words, use them to build yourself up.


Have you noticed for those who crib or complain all the time things grow worse?
I have seen this often, that is because they are speaking to their situations and telling the circumstances that they have no power to overcome them, they are lost and defeated by their circumstances.
Complaining and muttering spreads negative energy around, it is self defeating.
Complaining is working against yourself


Why is complaining bad?


Do you realize what you do when you complain? 
You affirm to yourself that your circumstances are gigantic and you cannot do a thing against them.  
You just told yourself well give up, there is no point in fighting for it. 
Now just think about it, you have already lost the battle in your mind.

Can any one or anything now save you from yourself?

Are you asking what do I do now?

Glad you ask that.
Now you stop talking negative words... get sentences like I can't afford it, I can't do it , or that is impossible out of your vocabulary.
Try saying
Impossible is nothing.
I can do it.
I can fight against all odds.
I am a winner.

Not only will you find your attitude changing you will find your life and circumstances changing too!!


Have a wonderful day and go get a successful life!!






http://hubpages.com/_ams1/hub/Power-of-words-the-positive-power-in-you








No comments:

Post a Comment